Your Game Day BBQ
Got our recipe for slow-cooked BrewBQ pulled pork with Dr. Pepper™? Awesome! Here it is just in case you get too crazy with the sauce.
Recipe for slow-cooked BrewBQ pulled pork with Dr. Pepper™
Tender and juicy with just the right amount of sweet and spice. Goes great in sandwiches and part of entrees.
- 1 cup – Dr. Pepper™
- 1 1/4 cups – BrewBQ Sauce Mix
- 2-3 lbs. – Pork Roast
MAKE THE SAUCE
Mix BrewBQ (1 Cup) and Dr. Pepper (1 cup); simmer in saucepan for 5-10 min. Or microwave for 30 sec.
MAKE THE MEAL
- Rub roast with BrewBQ Sauce Mix (1/4 cup) and put it in the slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over roast and set slow cooker to 8-hour or 10-hour setting.
- Spoon sauce over roast two times per hour during cooking.
- When roast rreaches internal temp (150˚-155˚), remove and rest for 5-10 min.
- Shred pork with forks and serve.
BrewBQ Original Sauce Mix INGREDIENT LISTING
Honey powder, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, tomato powder, black pepper, salt, chipotle pepper, sweet smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, xanthan gum, and Worcester powder.
Recipe for retaining the best drivers
The right balance of respect, encouragement and entertainment is the perfect recipe to keeping drivers happy and loyal.
"With EpicVue in a little more than half our fleet, we're already seeing a 20% improvement in driver retention."
VP of Operations, R.E. Garrison Trucking, Inc.Call 844-EPICVUE (374-2883)
- 1 barrel – Integrity
- 15 oz. – Humanity
- 198 lbs. – Appreciation
Add a dash of EpicVue in-cab premium entertainment
MAKE THE CONNECTION
Get to know as many of your drivers by name as possible to start a relationship of respect.
- Focus your retention plan on improving quality of life.
- Use your social media as a community to encourage honest and open discussion.
- Follow-up on feedback.
- Spoon in a surprise her and there—perks that bring more home into your drivers' lives.