Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /nas/content/live/epicvue/wp-content/themes/epicvue/single.php on line 28
Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /nas/content/live/epicvue/wp-content/themes/epicvue/single.php on line 28
Feb 27, 2023
- Make sure the truck is parked with an unobstructed view to the southeastern sky (i.e., tree, telephone pole, building, trailer and/or other tractors). If needed, move the truck to ensure the dome has a clear line of sight.
- Plug the TV and receiver into a power strip (not included).
- Flip the power strip switch to the ON position.
- Check to make sure the blue light on the front of the receiver is lit.
- Turn the satellite dish on by flipping the wall plate switch to the “on” position. (If you don’t have a wall plate switch, simply plug the 12-volt adapter into the cigarette lighter.)
- Wait 5 minutes for the receiver to boot up and display programming.
Note: By default, these settings should have been setup during installation. As such, only use the following instructions if you have inadvertently changed your satellite settings or if you are troubleshooting.
- Press the MENU button on your white DIRECTV remote.
- Scroll down to SETTINGS & HELP.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Select SATELLITE.
- Select REPEAT SAT SETUP. (If required press the DASH symbol “–” which is located below the # 7 on your remote.)
- Make sure the following types are selected:
- DISH TYPE set to 18" LNB.
- RB/INTL set to NONE SELECTED.
- SWITCH TYPE set to 02 MULTISWITCH
- TUNERS set to DUAL.
- Then select the SATELLITE SIGNAL.
- If most of the transponders show a number other than 0, select DONE and continue to Step 8.
- If every other transponder is showing 0, return to the fleet for troubleshooting help.
- If all transponders show 0, flip the wall plate switch or unplug the cigarette lighter to turn off the EPICVUE dome and then turn it back on. Wait 2 minutes while the dome locks onto the satellite signal. If all transponders still show 0, refer to the Troubleshooting section and start with step #1 under Error Codes. Note: If the dome does not seem to be moving or making any noise, then there is a power issue. Check your fuses or return to the fleet for help.
- Select CONTINUE to verify the setup.
- Once you have verified the setup, download the program guide. When the status bar reaches 100%, select CONTINUE.